Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
When making your submission, please read the author guidelines listed in the paper template (docx) very carefully and follow these instructions:
- Do not list the author and/or collaborator names in the submission manuscript (because of the double-blind review process). Make sure the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- It is obligatory to enter the names of all authors, their e-mails, affiliation, bio-statement, country and scientific interests during Step 3 of the Submit an Article form. Please note that you will not be able to edit the submission metadata later.
Respecting these rules and guidelines will shorten the processing of your submission.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Paper template (docx).
- REJECTION CONDITION - I understand that, as the corresponding author, I am obligated to enter the names of all other authors, their e-mails, affiliation, bio-statement, country and scientific interests during step 3. Enter Metadata of this form. Failure to do so will result in an IMMEDIATE REJECTION of the submission.
- My coauthors and myself will confirm the authorship of the manuscript by signing the Authorship statement (pdf) which I will upload during Step 2 of the Submission process. The statement can be downloaded and signed digitally.
Section default policy
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
By creating a user account and making a submission, you consent to share the information you entered with the journal and its publisher, Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences of the University of Zagreb. If at any point you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact the journal manager at firstname.lastname@example.org